Biden’s Last SOTU

07 Mar 2024 06:24 #1 by Rick
Biden’s Last SOTU was created by Rick
Watching leftist heads this morning has been pretty entertaining as these propagandists are predicting a great speech full of accomplishments. They are also saying the Biden will show more vigor and energy (with the help of big pharma).

This will be just another angry campaign speech chocked full of lies about how great we all have it and how Trump will end democracy… nothing more.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

07 Mar 2024 10:07 #2 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic Biden’s Last SOTU
The SOTU will have two intermissions tonight. Have we ever seen this before?

Do they need to take President Biden offstage to monitor the level of Ritalin in his bloodstream?

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

07 Mar 2024 10:17 #3 by FredHayek
President Biden will announce tonight that the US military will put in a new port at Gaza to feed the Palestinians and Hamas. Boots on the ground. I think this is a very bad idea. Creates targets for Iranian funded terrorists and their rockets. Plus Hamas will use the area around the base to store their leaders and munitions because they think Israel will refuse to attack so close to an American facility.

07 Mar 2024 10:52 #4 by FredHayek

February 7th?
Has DEI made everyone incompetent at their jobs?

Attachments:

07 Mar 2024 12:42 #5 by ramage
Replied by ramage on topic Biden’s Last SOTU
Feb 7, 2023 is the date on the image posted and that was in fact, the correct date for 2023.
Also the notion of 2 intermissions in tonight's SOTU was created as a joke. Sean Spicer, the author, said "yes this is a joke, but I won't put it past him."

What interests me is the possibility of Slo Joe's medications being altered as Rick mentioned in the "Biden's Physical" thread.
This gives the democrats a graceful opt out via health issues. Paves the way for Michelle.

07 Mar 2024 13:23 - 07 Mar 2024 13:24 #6 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic Biden’s Last SOTU
I haven’t heard about the new port for Palestinian aid but it does make sense for an administration trying to hold onto and buy votes before the election. I’m not sure it will do any good and may be disastrous if one of our own gets killed.

As for this speech tonight, I’m sure it will be a no brainer (literally)… he’s going to take it slow and be careful with every word. There will be plenty of pauses for him to regroup as Democrats will clap and cheer after every lie.

He won’t talk about the border (except to blame Republicans), or crime, or the debt, or any of his other disasters.

I heard Trump is going to do a live fact check on his BS, which should be hilarious.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

07 Mar 2024 13:32 #7 by koobookie
Replied by koobookie on topic Biden’s Last SOTU

Rick wrote: I heard Trump is going to do a live fact check on his BS, which should be hilarious.

Especially since Trump has his own cognitive issues. Probably due to advanced syphilis.

07 Mar 2024 14:01 #8 by ramage
Koo, you have been missed. The SOTU speech by Slo Joe and the contemporaneous comments by President Trump will give you and everyone else an opportunity to compare their cognitive abilities.

Advanced syphilis, interesting that you brought this diagnosis to the forum. You do realize that one of the hallmarks of tertiary (advanced) syphilis is tabes dorsalis, is locomotion difficulties, characterized by an inability to sense the ground beneath the patient's feet. This leads to falling and the appearance of difficulty walking.
That brings to mind Sl Joe's gait and inability to walk up the stairs of Air Force One. As Bill Maher pithily described his gait, it is like a toddler walking with a full diaper.
Other symptoms include, dementia, in which people become forgetful and undergo personality changes. Reminds me of Slo Joe.

07 Mar 2024 14:16 #9 by koobookie
Replied by koobookie on topic Biden’s Last SOTU

ramage wrote: Koo, you have been missed. The SOTU speech by Slo Joe and the contemporaneous comments by President Trump will give you and everyone else an opportunity to compare their cognitive abilities.

Advanced syphilis, interesting that you brought this diagnosis to the forum. You do realize that one of the hallmarks of tertiary (advanced) syphilis is tabes dorsalis, is locomotion difficulties, characterized by an inability to sense the ground beneath the patient's feet. This leads to falling and the appearance of difficulty walking.
That brings to mind Sl Joe's gait and inability to walk up the stairs of Air Force One. As Bill Maher pithily described his gait, it is like a toddler walking with a full diaper.
Other symptoms include, dementia, in which people become forgetful and undergo personality changes. Reminds me of Slo Joe.

I predict Super Joe will hit it out of the park tonight, and the adjudicated rapist Trump will slip in the polls.

07 Mar 2024 14:26 #10 by ramage
I am confused by the fact that we are supplying the Israelis with armaments with which to bomb and kill the civilians of Gaza while with the other hand we are sending humanitarian aid to those same people.
It seems that a better idea would be to no longer provide the armaments.
The U.S. Dept of Defense has assured us that no U.S. troops would put no boots on the ground in Gaza. " US military will put in a new port at Gaza to feed the Palestinians and Hamas."
How does one build a port without going ashore? I have it. We will employ male Gazans to do the shore work. However that would make them a prime target for the bombs we give to Israel.
This seems to be a perverted form of the "carrot and the stick".

Time to create page: 0.174 seconds