Biden’s Last SOTU

12 Mar 2024 12:37 #51 by koobookie
Replied by koobookie on topic Biden’s Last SOTU
Conifer Safeway. Conifer King Soopers. Evergreen Safeway. March & April of 2020. Lots of empty shelves and bins during those months, especially in March.

Wow. You really don't know that retail prices increased in 2020-2022 due to supply chain issues. Then, when those issues were resolved and we no longer had supply chain issues, prices did not decrease. Why? Corporate greed.

Thank goodness we have Super Joe to resolve price gouging. He really knocked it out of the park last Thursday night, didn't he? I especially like how Super Joe, after being heckled by MTG, quickly pivoted and gave it back to her. He wasn't so "sleepy."

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 Mar 2024 13:07 #52 by ramage
Replied by ramage on topic Biden’s Last SOTU
We must shop at different times and for different products. I never experienced lots of empty shelves at either King Soopers or Safeway in Conifer. By the way, the picture that you posted, was that taken in Conifer by you? It doesn't look like either store.
Why do you make the assumption that increase in retail prices was due only to supply chain issues. I realize that you like to post sweeping generalizations while providing no proof.
The lack of business acumen is readily evident.
With regard to Sleepy Joe he indeed hit it out into the left foul area, Especially loved his comment on "Snickers" bars. Here is a response from one of your dependable sources, "Scott Jennings — the CNN contributor who shared the statement — captioned the post: “As I suspected. The president is literally slandering a candy bar.”

Referring to MTG, is that where Senile Joe called out the illegal for murdering "Lincoln" Riley? Please help me with that.

12 Mar 2024 13:11 #53 by koobookie
You seem to be hung up on that picture. It was illustrative of a point. I've already connected the dots for you.

The excuse given at the time, when supply chain issues were prevalent, was that supply chain problems were the cause for increases in products. You really don't remember that?

MTG shouted out at Super Joe during his speech and he quickly responded. Not so sleepy. You don't remember that either?

12 Mar 2024 14:31 #54 by ramage
You have posted a picture that don't know when, where or who took the picture to make you point. Not terribly convincing to be most charitable. Others might say outright deception.
My memory serves me well and I would ask you again what are your sources that purport that the "supply chain issue" was the cause of the increase in prices. Once again your silence is deafening.
I certainly remember Rep Greene calling out Sleepy Joe for not recognizing Laken Riley, then he belated said that Lincoln Riley was murdered by an illegal. It must have come as a surprise to Lincoln Riley, the football coach at Univ of Souther California. However Senile Joe did apologize the next day. But it was to the illegal, rather than Laken Riley's family. Evidently you are O.K. with that. Shame on you.

12 Mar 2024 14:34 #55 by koobookie
You're hung up on a picture that illustrative to make a point. Build a bridge and get over it.

12 Mar 2024 14:53 #56 by koobookie
Oooooh, look. I didn't take this picture, either, but it illustrates the wonderful state of our country during the Traitor Trump's administration.

Attachments:

12 Mar 2024 14:54 #57 by koobookie
Katie is the gift that keeps on giving.

Attachments:

12 Mar 2024 19:44 #58 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic Biden’s Last SOTU

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.
Attachments:

12 Mar 2024 21:20 #59 by ramage
I can get over it, Koobookie, but can you get over your dishonesty? It is sad that you don't accept your shortcomings. By that I mean posting pictures without approbation (remember that word) putting labels on individuals that are factual wrong.
And then I open the forum and see that you are back to posting a picture that unless you tell me otherwise, is labeling President Trump as a rapist.
1. So much for your word that if I no longer called Sleepy Joe, Slo Joe you would not call President Trump a rapist.
2. Again a picture with no approbation (you should know the definition of that word after several postings)
A deficient intellect is difficult to deal with but I am doing my best.

13 Mar 2024 07:55 #60 by koobookie
You're hung up on a picture that illustrative to make a point.

Time to create page: 0.213 seconds