Biden’s Last SOTU

11 Mar 2024 11:12 #31 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic Biden’s Last SOTU

This is what four more years of President Biden looks like. Open Borders, massive inflation, and constant lies.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 Mar 2024 11:23 #32 by koobookie
Replied by koobookie on topic Biden’s Last SOTU
I don't know where you got that graphic, nor what data it is using.

From my perspective, Super Joe cleaned up the mess the rapist Trump left. We are no longer having to store virus victims in refrigerated trailers, the inflation fraudulent businessman Trump left has been tamed, etc. etc.

America is doing far better than the rest of the worlds' economies.

I think Super Joe has done a decent job.

11 Mar 2024 12:44 #33 by FredHayek

Are Americans actually doing better after three years?

And those credit cards are at very high rates.

Attachments:

11 Mar 2024 13:18 #34 by koobookie
Attachments:

11 Mar 2024 14:56 #35 by koobookie
Attachments:

11 Mar 2024 15:02 #36 by ramage
Replied by ramage on topic Biden’s Last SOTU
Your point?

11 Mar 2024 15:20 #37 by koobookie

ramage wrote: Your point?

Okay okay, I'll connect the dots for you once again. Fred posted a graphic about how awful he thinks things are in America, including inflation, grocery prices, etc. I posted a couple graphics showing empty shelves from four years ago, when the Rapist Trump was President. The other graphic is to show how prices of groceries have climbed while companies are profiting at record paces. i.e, corporate greed.

Understand?

11 Mar 2024 18:07 #38 by ramage
Replied by ramage on topic Biden’s Last SOTU
First, you post a picture of empty shelves. The picture had no approbation ( proof, attestation, that should you save you a trip to the dictionary) as to where the picture was taken and when the picture was taken.
Second , you constantly refer to President Trump as a rapist. What is the basis of your allegation? A NY state jury found him not guilty of rape in the Carroll case based on a "preponderance of the evidence". If you need an explanation of that term legally please do not hesitate to let me know. If so we will start with the Cornell Law School website which offers this definition "Preponderance refers to the evidentiary standard necessary for a victory in a civil case. Proving a proposition by the preponderance of the evidence requires demonstrating that the proposition is more likely true than not true.

Third, why is it bad that corporations make a profit. Do you know what the EPS (earnings per share, saving you another trip to a reference source) of GM was for the period you are referencing, I think not. Why, because it doesn't fit the simplistic narrative used by the lazy left.
Hint: Look at the Financials off GIS, the symbol for General Mills on the NYSE. Start with Morningstar.com, or perhaps Yahoo financials. Just make sure that you have your arm floats when you venture into the deep water.

11 Mar 2024 21:02 #39 by FredHayek

koobookie wrote:

This is happening on President Biden's watch. Do you want him to impose price controls on food like Maduro?

Expect this senile, old man to fix this?

Attachments:

12 Mar 2024 08:14 #40 by koobookie
You don't remember the empty store shelves during the Traitor Trump's time in the White House?

I have no problem with companies making a profit. I do have a problem with companies gouging during a crisis, and then not lowering them back down when the crisis is over.

Finally, the Rapist Trump did, in fact, rape E. Jean Carroll.
www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2023/07/...-carroll-judge-rape/

After Donald Trump was found liable for sexually abusing and defaming E. Jean Carroll, his legal team and his defenders lodged a frequent talking point.

Despite Carroll’s claims that Trump had raped her, they noted, the jury stopped short of saying he committed that particular offense. Instead, jurors opted for a second option: sexual abuse.
Cut through the 2024 election noise. Get The Campaign Moment

“This was a rape claim, this was a rape case all along, and the jury rejected that — made other findings,” his lawyer, Joe Tacopina, said outside the courthouse.

A judge has now clarified that this is basically a legal distinction without a real-world difference. He says that what the jury found Trump did was in fact rape, as commonly understood.

Tell you what - you stop saying "Slo Joe" and I'll stop saying "Rapist Trump."

Time to create page: 0.258 seconds